The Solutions @ Gun Pointe Roster (with ICONS "high concept" qualities, followed by traditional Rifts O.C.C.s)
Arisis Solstice, Radiant Daughter of Atlas (female titan Cyber-Knight), played by Felix
Kat, Mutant Psi-Stalker P.I. (female mutoid Psi-Stalker), played by Chris
Maximilian Park, Runaway Teenage Mystic (male human Mystic), played by me
Valerie Cain, Amazon Cyborg Wildchild (female Praxian Headhunter), played by Kent
Solutions @ Gun Pointe spend several days settling back into their new headquarters (and their new hometown), during which the following events take place:
- Relos shares what little she knows about her origins with Valerie, revealing her telepathic abilities in the process. Apparently, she and her clone-twin Jendra were discovered by titans loyal to Maia on an unknown planet in deep space, sleeping in "eggs". Relos is disturbed by Valerie's account of her parents -- their world, the Praxian race, and the conflict between the Robotech Expeditionary Force and the Invid. Valerie, also confused, combats Relos' discomfort by imposing a semi-military structure on her day-to-day activities and by allowing her to stay in her bungalow. Relos slowly grows comfortable with S@GP, though she displays obvious distaste for Max's presence.
- Fay (in her Horizont dropship) arrives at the group's HQ. Fay is still cagey about what happened after she left the group earlier, but has received mummy-like wrappings for her afflicted arm. She explains that they were a gift from her mother, Amon, and that they may stave off the curse. Fay accepts an invitation to stay in Serendipity with Solutions, saying that she promised Amon to "stay closer to home".
- Nahar immediately follows Fay's arrival, breezing into Serendipity on a fanboat and sticking Max with the bill. She gives Valerie a token from Bastille Impenetrable, verifying that Sorventh was delivered to them as agreed. Nahar and Max share a brief fling, which apparently prompts Nahar's abrupt departure only a few days later. Before she leaves for Havana, she informs Valerie that there are sizable dead-or-alive bounties on both her and Max's heads, placed by a certain Lupe Guerra -- the petty warlord in whose employ Max and Valerie first met. She also lets her know that an even larger reward awaits anyone who can return Max to the custody of his father alive. Max has many questions, and is frustrated that Nahar didn't simply tell him directly when Valerie later relays the information to him.
- Arisis, Max, and Valerie discuss what to do about Tetka & Yeshka, but do not reach a consensus on what (if anything) can be done to stop them from re-infiltrating S@GP. Arisis convinces her teammates that there are more pressing matters to attend to, and to deal with Tetka decisively when and if she rears her head again.
- Fay teleports the group back to Center for a brief but eventful visit. Valerie and Max confront Naruni Enterprises for their role in Tetka's plot. Valerie is able to negotiate a fruitful settlement where S@GP publicly dismisses NE's involvement as "a big misunderstanding", pledges complete non-aggression, and receives a small trove of Naruni arms and armor in return. (These are earmarked by S@GP to be sent to Belize, to assist the Range Knight Irregulars in their struggle.)
- Max thanks Karen Cray for her assistance, which she shrugs off, revealing that the Othrys Totality was able to track them down because her assistant tipped them off, then disappeared. Before shooing S@GP politely away, Karen provides Max with a copy of the "Champions of Light" film at his request, but seems worried that he and his comrades will not approve of its content. (Max later finds that the film she gave him is in a format unplayable by any of the equipment S@GP own.)
- Fay uses the visit to break off a relationship she had going in Center, and is understandably distraught.
- Valerie, with Arisis as support, meets with the real Mian and Reez to explain how she was deceived by Tetka and Yeshka. Mian extends her sympathies and insists that Valerie allow her to assist her in bringing Tetka to justice if Valerie and her friends find the sphinx. Reez, who knows Valerie well, takes her to a shooting range, a simple gesture that sets her on the road to recovery. She drops off the rifle she took from Hard Repo's Magnus Maddock in a locker (and informs HR) before returning to Earth, where Valerie largely heals from the emotional trauma of the past several days. She spends much of her time with her increasingly close friend Arisis, deepens her bond with Max, and establishes a rapport with her new "sister" Relos.
- Max finishes cleaning up Solutions @ Gun Pointe's headquarters in the wake of Yeshka's attack, incinerating the corpses the night stalker dragon had reanimated, and returning their ashes to the cemetery from which they came.
- Valerie visits Wrightsmith Armaments to cash in the vouchers she received at the end of the power armor tournament for a custom-made carbine and shotgun, which she is promised will be done in a few weeks. Valerie is given an extensive tour of the facility, which is filmed, potentially for use in some future promotional capacity.
- Arisis approaches Serendipity's Cyber-Knight militia and informs them of her plans to mount an expedition to Belize, to deliver the weaponry Naruni Enterprises provided to S@GP. She intends this sortie to include whichever of the newly arrived titans that wish to accompany her. Sir Shanidar expresses a few token concerns, but offers his support.