Thursday, August 4, 2011

Selling More Stuff

The closet-cleaning continues. I've got more RPG material for sale. Much of it should be of interest to OSRites.

As before, prices are in USD. I recently learned the hard way that USPS charges more for media mail service than it once did, so I now have to ask for $5 for shipping. I will ship via other methods (or internationally) if you're willing to pay for it.

Dungeons & Dragons Creature Crucible series:
PC1 Tall Tales of the Wee Folk $12
PC2 Top Ballista $12
PC4 Night Howlers (cover has been neatly cut in two, along the spine) $10
buy as a bundle for $30


HackMaster Basic:
HackMaster Basic (rulebook, like new) $15
Frandor's Keep (big setting/adventure module, like new) $18
buy as a bundle for $30

RuneQuest II Core Rulebook (Mongoose Publishing hardcover, like new) $20



Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox 360) $12

Alternately, I'm interested in trading this stuff for a few things I'm interested in. Yes, I realize many of these are ridiculous long shots, but what the hey:

AD&D 1st Edition hardcovers (especially the Fiend Folio and Monster Manuals, but pretty much any of them other than the Manual of the Planes and "Adventures" setting books)
Lesserton & Mor
Vornheim: The Complete City Kit
Lamentations of the Flame Princess: Grindhouse Edition
Other OSR stuff (make me an offer)
Legends of Anglerre
OpenQuest
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplay: Campaign Guide
DC Adventures Hero's Handbook
DC Adventures Heroes & Villains
ICONS
Crusaders of the Amber Coast
Barbarians of the Aftermath
Pathfinder Gamemastery Guide
Pathfinder Ultimate Magic
Pathfinder Ultimate Combat

Drop me a comment if you're interested in buying or trading, if you have any questions, or if you want to haggle. Thanks for looking.

I feel slightly ashamed (but only slightly) for temporarily turning Dungeonskull Mountain into a clearinghouse. I promise I'll go back to having actual gaming content on this blog one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment